Family Law / Mediation, Estate Planning, Class Action Settlement and more.
Helping families manage the separation process and the issues that arise from the dissolution of a marriage or relationship is the focus at AVRAM JOSEPH LAW. Avram aims to do so in a supportive and effective manner and wants to assist as you move to close the book on one chapter of life and seek to begin another.
- Alternative Dispute Resolutions
- Child Support
- Decision-making and Parenting Time (formerly Child Custody/Access)
- Co-Habitation Agreements
- Divorce/Uncontested Divorce
- Family Responsibility Office Proceedings
- Marriage Contracts
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Paternity Agreements
- Property Division/Equalization
- Restraining Orders
- Separation Agreements
- Spousal Support
- Support Termination/Variation
- Travel Consent Letters
- Variation Orders.
Creating a will and appointing an executor can be the easiest and most basic way to carry out your wishes, and to protect and dispose of your assets. However, things may become more complicated as greater wealth is accumulated, businesses or foreign assets are involved. Special considerations may be required for unconventional personal situations involving family disputes.
Starts with a couples consultation, the entire process from ‘I’m not happy’, the processes and procedures of separation, moving on and setting up separate places, to the cost of divorce. From the idea of separation, the messy middle, and the bitter end.
- Divorce mediation consulting
- Where to start
- Mediation consultation
- Consultation, financial disclosure, and mediation process
- Create intake forms that are directed to ILA or mediation
- Initial consult single or couples to determine direction of file
- Pre-divorce coaching and mediation
- Litigation vs. mediation
Class-Action Settlement Referee
AVRAM JOSEPH LAW also acted as the Court Appointed Referee in a few Class-Action Settlements, including FSD Pharma.
General Practice Areas
AVRAM JOSEPH LAW helps with general pratices such as landlord-tenant matters, business incorporations and structure, employment and administrator/regulatory professions.